We are delighted to offer the latest facial aesthetic treatments. These procedures can help soften expression lines, define facial contours and enhance lips and cheeks. They are quick and easy to undertake and the results can have the effect of turning back the years.
The skin’s hydration, resistance, tone and elasticity are critical to its appearance. Anti-ageing creams only act on the upper layers of the skin. However to achieve long lasting improvements a deeper layer of skin should be treated. Dermal filler works in the dermis itself, to fundamentally change the appearance of wrinkles.
- With dermal fillers fine lines, wrinkles and folds are immediately filled and corrected
- Mouths too, can become fuller and lips more clearly defined
- Augmentation in the cheek area can enhance a youthful appearance
- Restylane™ uses a compound found naturally in the skin and this is injected directly into the dermis
- You will have a full consultation before treatment is undertaken, when all aspects of the procedures will be explained
Dermal Fillers – Frequently Asked Questions
The result of a single treatment can be seen instantly and lasts around one year for facial treatments and around six months for the lips. With dermal fillers you will achieve a natural looking result that does not affect facial expression. Remember your face changes over time, and treatments with dermal fillers allow you to control you looks subtly as you age.
Generally, pain relief is not necessary when injecting into the skin to correct lines and wrinkles. Some people may experience the treatment as a mild discomfort. A local anaesthetic cream can be applied to the area for a more comfortable treatment.
Yes, the aesthetic results are immediate. You’ll see the results as soon as your appointment is over—and no one else needs to know!
On average, dermal fillers are proven to last up to one year in nose to mouth lines and six months in the lips. After the initial treatment, follow-up sessions are normally recommended around every six to twelve months depending on the individual and the treatment.
Contact the practice to book an appointment : 020 8888 0881.