Custom-made digital orthodontics for great results
The precision of computerised digital smile design with the efficiency of traditional brackets and archwires are combined in the Insignia brace system. The brackets used are much smaller than conventional fixed braces, making them less noticeable yet just as effective due to the advanced Insignia manufacturing techniques.
How are Insignia braces different?
Insignia treatment is tailored to the individual patient using digital design, Instead of the “one size fits all” traditional approach of conventional braces.
Initially, we take an impression of your teeth and send it to the smile design lab. There sophisticated imaging software is then used to create a 3-D representation of your teeth and bite. Based on this, customised wires and brackets are made. Each facet is precisely calculated to affect tooth movement in the most optimal way.You can even see your finished result on computer before the braces are even fitted.
Benefits of Insignia
- Cost-effective method of orthodontic treatment
- The braces are more discreet
- The smaller brackets are more comfortable to wear
- 100% customised brackets and wires
- Patients can see what their teeth will look like even before they’ve started treatment
- Based on the traditional method of braces, Insignia braces get great results