Straighten your teeth the invisible way
Invisalign® an invisible way to straightens teeth using a series of custom-made, nearly undetectable aligners. Invisalign® comprises the series of removable aligners or clear braces that can be changed every two weeks for a new set by you. Each aligner is custom made to fit you perfectly ensuring maximum comfort. It’s the perfect choice in orthodontic choice for modern life.
Watch our information videos
Clear aligner treatment for crowding
Clear aligner treatment for deep bite
Clear aligner treatment for open bite
Clear aligner treatment for overjet
Clear aligner treatment for twisted teeth
Clear aligner treatment for spacing
Invisalign Diamond Provider
We are proficient in Invisalign treatment, and are proud to being given Invisalign Diamond Provider status – which means we are working on up to 151 cases a year.
How does Invisalign® work?
- We form a computer model of your treatment.
- Invisalign® makes a series of custom-made aligners. Each aligner is slightly different, shifting your teeth gradually into the desired position. Each aligner will be worn by you, before moving on to the next in the series.
- Treatment length will differ depending on your case, but the average treatment time will be nine to fifteen months.
- We meet you for a progress review every 4 to 6 weeks during which you receive your new aligners. Each aligner will shift your teeth little by little, week by week, until they reach the desired position.
Why Choose Invisalign? Invisible braces to suit your lifestyle
- Low visibility – no metal used at all, hardly anyone will notice them.
- Removable – Invisalign® can be removed for meals and special occasions
- Healthy – as the aligners are not attached to your teeth they allow for normal brushing, hence it’s easier to maintain healthy teeth and gums during treatment
- Comfortable –no metal brackets or wires used that irritate your gum or the inside of your mouth.
We have a state-of-the art laser intra-oral scanner which takes exact impressions of your teeth and jaw, so that perfect Invisalign® aligners can be created just for you. This means we create high quality impressions without the fuss or need to use traditional trays and plaster.
Invisalign results before and after
I have just finished Invisalign and couldn’t be happier! Dr Dhami has been really professional. I am thrilled with the results.
Excellent, professional service for Invisalign treatment with such friendly staff. Not a fan of coming to the dentist but always felt comfortable and relaxed due to the atmosphere of the practice.
Watch our testimonials videos
Aligners are made of clear, strong medical grade plastic that is virtually invisible when worn.
Aligners are clear and look similar to tooth-whitening trays, but are custom-made for a better fit to move teeth. Some dentists have referred to them as “contact lenses for teeth.”
You’ll wear each set of clear aligners day and night for about two weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
Like brackets and arch wires are to braces, Invisalign® aligners move teeth through the appropriate placement of controlled force on the teeth. The principal difference is that Invisalign® not only controls forces, but also controls the timing of the force application. At each stage, only certain teeth are allowed to move, and these movements are determined by the orthodontic treatment plan for that particular stage. This results in an efficient force delivery system.
Every patient is different and in many cases it is not necessary. However, in cases of severe over crowding extractions may be necessary.
No, there will be no damage. However, if your teeth are crooked there may need to be some IPR (Inter Proximal Reduction). This means tiny amounts of enamel may need to be filed down to create space for teeth to be straightened.