On your first appointment we’ll carry out an extensive oral examination Which includes:
- A thorough review of your medical and dental history
- Screening for oral cancers
- A periodontal health evaluation (your gums)
- An examination of your teeth and soft tissues
- Radiographs (where clinically necessary)
- Assessing for TMJ problems
- Checking the occlusion (how the teeth meet when biting)
Your first dental examination gives us an accurate overview of your oral health and we’ll talk about what this means with you and go in detail about all your options for future treatment.
Prevention is always better than cure so we encourage all patients to make regular visits to the dentist and hygienist. Unfortunately accidents happen sometimes, and we’re here to help when they do. Toothache may have a big impact on daily life so, with this in mind, we’ll always do our best to get you examine as soon as possible, preferably on the same day.
Contact the practice to book an appointment : 020 8888 0881.