We are pleased to offer the latest facial aesthetic treatments. These procedures can help define facial contours, soften expression lines, and enhance lips and cheeks. They are quick and easy to undertake and the results can really turn back the years
The skin’s resistance, tone, hydration, and elasticity are critical to its appearance. Anti-ageing creams only affects the upper layers of the skin. However to gain long lasting improvements, deeper layer of skin should be treated. Dermal filler works in the dermis itself, in order to fundamentally change the appearance of wrinkles.
- With dermal fillers wrinkles, fine lines and folds are immediately filled and corrected
- Also mouths can become fuller and lips more clearly defined
- Augmentation in the cheek area can enhance a youthful appearance
- Restylane™ uses a compound found naturally in the skin and this is injected directly into the dermis
- You will have a total consultation before treatment is undertaken, where all aspects of the procedures will be explained
Dermal Fillers – Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of dermal fillers?
Does dermal filler treatment need pain relief?
Will I notice the difference straight away?
How long will the effects of dermal fillers treatment last?
Contact the practice to book an appointment : 01865 558822