We are pleased to offer the latest facial aesthetic treatments. These procedures can help define facial contours, soften expression lines, and enhance lips and cheeks. They are quick and easy to undertake and the results can really turn back the years
The skin’s resistance, tone, hydration, and elasticity are critical to its appearance. Anti-ageing creams only affects the upper layers of the skin. However to gain long lasting improvements, deeper layer of skin should be treated. Dermal filler works in the dermis itself, in order to fundamentally change the appearance of wrinkles.
- With dermal fillers wrinkles, fine lines and folds are immediately filled and corrected
- Also mouths can become fuller and lips more clearly defined
- Augmentation in the cheek area can enhance a youthful appearance
- Restylane™ uses a compound found naturally in the skin and this is injected directly into the dermis
- You will have a total consultation before treatment is undertaken, where all aspects of the procedures will be explained
Dermal Fillers – Frequently Asked Questions
The effect of a single treatment can be seen instantly and lasts about one year for facial treatments and about six months for the lips. you will achieve a natural looking result With dermal fillers that does not affect facial expression. Keep in mind, your face changes over time, and treatments with dermal fillers lets you control your looks subtly as you age.
Normally, pain relief is not necessary when injecting into the skin to correct wrinkles and lines. Some people may experience the procedure as a slight discomfort. For a more comfortable treatment, a local anaesthetic cream can be applied to the area.
Yes, the aesthetic results are immediate. You’ll see the results as soon as your appointment is over—and no one else needs to know!
Average results of dermal fillers are proven to last up to one year in nose to mouth lines and six months in the lips. The follow-up sessions after the initial treatment are normally recommended around six to twelve months depending on the individual and the treatment.
Contact the practice to book an appointment : 020 8888 0881.