A nice healthy, bright looking smile can take years off your appearance and really boost your confidence. Teeth whitening provide an affordable and speedy way to achieve this. Due to changes in the mineral of the tooth as you age teeth often become darker. Teeth can also be stained by dietary habits, such as drinking tea, coffee or red wine.
- We feel it is important that our patients have all the facts before starting the teeth whitening process
- We examine to make sure your gums are healthy
- We give you all the information regarding the pros and cons of the different whitening treatments that are available
- We offer professional advice to help you select the right shade for you
- Before starting treatment in order to achieve the desired result, some stubborn stains may need to be removed by our hygienists.
- We will teach you about after-care and how to best maintain your new, dazzling smile.
After having tried and tested a number of professional products available we came to a conclusion that the best systems on the market are Opalescence by Optident and Enlighten Teeth Whitening. the treatment are described below.
Enlighten Teeth Whitening
Professional teeth whitening treatment by Enlighten’s Evolution is the only technique that whitens up to 16 shades easily and safely, also will give you a dramatically different look. We are recognized Enlighten Tooth Whitening Centre.
In other whitening treatments the use of a barrier is required on your lips and gums to protect them from being damaged. With Evolution there is no need for gum protection. As this technique uses state-of-the-art materials of such high quality that even the highest gel concentration used is safe on the gums.
For more information on Enlighten Teeth Whitening click on this link : https://www.enlightensmiles.com
What is the Enlighten process?
- First impressions are taken and sent to the Enlighten laboratory where they create high quality, personalized sealed bleaching trays for you.
- This takes about two weeks, in this time you will be asked to use their Tooth Serum toothpaste instead of your normal toothpaste. It will improve the final whitening effect and also reduce sensitivity and protect your teeth.
- After the bleaching trays are ready you collect them along with your home whitening kit. At home you will whiten your teeth every night for two weeks. You have to continue the use of the Tooth Serum toothpaste twice a day.
- Lastly you return once more for a 40-minute treatment in the surgery. This final treatment will boost the shade and ensure that the whitening is even and will help the colour last longer.
Opalescence Teeth Whitening
We also use Opalescence White Dental Beauty gels from Optident because they are carefully formulated to maintain a neutral pH, include a desensitising agent, and contain water to avoid dehydration of the teeth.
Take Home Opalescence : your dentist will create customized whitening trays for you to take home also you will be given whitening gel to use with the trays at home. It is ideal for those who want a flexible whitening experience, as you can whiten when you want.
“At the Dentist” Opalescence : There may be times, when you want your teeth to be whitened faster. In office whitening is a 1-2 hour procedure undertaken by your dentist. After whitening, also we will send you home with some trays to maintain your results at home
Teeth whitening results before and after
Before teeth whitening
After teeth whitening
Thank you for making my teeth white! So happy with the result and look forward to smiling all the time now!
How much does Teeth Whitening cost?
Cost of Teeth Whitening is from £200 per arch.
Please make an appointment for a personalised quotation tailored to your requirements.
Contact the practice to book an appointment : 0208 888 0881.