Bounds Green Dental & Implants have been successfully placing dental implants in Wood Green, Haringey, for many years. We are committed to providing a first class service in a relaxed and friendly environment.
Knowledge & Experience
Dr Satinder Dhami and his team have been involved in implant dentistry for over 15 years. Having placed over of 2,000 dental implants and completed many full mouth rehabilitations, it is fair to say you are in good hands.
Treatments offered by Dr Dhami on a referral basis:
- Sinus grafting
- Synthetic bone grafting
- Block grafts and J-grafts
- Nerve Repositioning
- Complex rehabilitation
- Atrophic Mandible and maxillofacial surgery
- Bite and occlusal treatment
- Joint Pain/TMJ and dysfunction treatment
We are constantly investing in new technology and equipment. We are one of the few dental implant practices in the area to have an onsite Cone Beam CT Scanner. This enables us to take CT Scans for patients without hassle or outside referral, making the dental implant process easier and more efficient for our patients. At Bounds Green Dental & Implants in Wood Green, Haringey, we are proud of our multi skilled team. We continually invest in our staff by providing regular onsite training, as well as external professional development.
Dr Satinder Singh Dhami
- Satinder Singh Dhami qualified in 2003 from Guys Kings and St. Thomas’ Dental Institute. He later went on to achieve a Diploma in Implant Dentistry.
- Satinder’s treatment portfolio includes all types of dental implant treatment, bone grafting, sinus augmentation and nerve repositioning to create adequate bone for implant placement in the very difficult and failed cases.
- Satinder is known for his gentle and calm manner, patients take to him quickly and he always takes time to explain all aspects of implant treatment thoroughly and without rushing. He’s very good with nervous patients.
- Satinder treats all conditions ranging from the replacement of a single tooth to full mouth teeth replacement in upper and lower jaws (even in cases where teeth were removed many years ago).
- Long lasting success that includes optimal function and appearance is the main aim in every case.
- Dr Dhami has conducted over 2,000 implants to date and has over 15 years experience as an Implant Dentist.
When you choose Dr Dhami at Bounds Green Dental & Implants in Wood Green, you get access to a state-of-the-art clinic, with a dedicated and experienced team who work together to restore your teeth skilfully whilst ensuring you are comfortable and well looked after throughout your experience.
How much do dental implants cost at Bounds Green Dental & Implants?
Dental implants are not usually available on the NHS. Dental implants might be available on the NHS in very exceptional circumstances, check with us if you think you might qualify.
The cost of treatment will vary, depending on how many implants you’re having and the complexity of the treatment. Your dentist will be able to give you a good indication of the cost once you’ve come in for a consultation and your suggested individual treatment plan has been worked out.
It’s worth noting that because implants are a long-term solution with many benefits, they tend to cost more than other options for replacing teeth, and correspondingly the benefits are likely to last a lot longer.
Finance options are available to help spread the cost
We can help you spread the cost of your treatments. Please check with us to see what finance options are available to you, subject to status.